Safe, Biodegradable Ingredients
- We created our hand sanitizer from safe, biodegradable ingredients and NO synthetic fragrances or preservatives.
- Stream2Sea hand sanitizer is Carbomer (plastic aka acrylic acid) free, triclosan-free, and paraben-free.
See our Ingredients to Avoid list and our Ingredient Dictionary to learn more.
- Our alcohol antiseptic is pure ethanol from fermented Florida Orange peels that we denature with camphor and eucalyptus oil.
- We don’t like plastic either! Our bottles are 97% post-consumer recycled content. Learn more at Stream2Sea’s Pledge to EcoConscious Sustainable Packaging.
- *Specifically for our Hand Sanitizer: We have more of these bottles on order, but to fulfill demand, we are using an alternative. Please recycle your bottles responsibly.
Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Stream2Sea Essentials is not tested on animals and does not contain animal byproducts.
Usage: To clean hands, apply as often as needed. For external use only.
Ingredients: Ethanol 62% v/v, Deionized Water, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Camphor, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)
Soothing Hand Sanitizer is Ecoconscious
Feel good about using Stream2Sea’s Hand Sanitizer. All of our mineral sunscreens and natural body care products are made of natural ingredients and are biodegradable. This protects you, your family, and our planet.